The Moses Jewelers team, individually and corporately, supports many varied organizations that serve to strengthen our community. Staff is encouraged to give to faith, school, arts, human and health services, environmental and/or business organizations in ways reflecting their own style.
Moses Jewelers is committed to sharing a portion of its profit with charitable organizations including:
- American Cancer Society – Daffodil Days Corporate Sponsor
- American Heart Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Butler County
- Butler Catholic School
- Butler County Chamber of Commerce
- Butler County Symphony – Sponsor
- Butler Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Butler Public Library – Patron
- Butler; Rich-Mar Rotary Clubs
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Community Care Connections
- It’s About the Warrior Foundation
- United Way of Butler County
Contributions are determined each year on an individual basis. No phone solicitations are considered. Written information must be provided; please use our Donation Request Form.
Members of the Moses team give of their time and talents as reflected through their involvement in various organizations. Types of service include:
- 2003 Chairman of the Butler County Chamber of Commerce Board
- Butler Library Renovation Committee Member
- Church Officers; Children, Youth, and Lay Leadership
- Parent-Teacher Organizations
- United Way of Butler County Citizens’ Review Panel Volunteer
In addition, in 2011, Moses Jewelers initiated MOSES CARES events. Held in the stores, often in conjunction with other promotions, these events often involve in-kind donations in support of community needs.
Request a Donation